open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: My pass had disappeared. Not that I believed for a moment that this was an accident; in fact, I had suspected for some time now that the Cosmic Command, obviously no longer able to supervise every assignment on an individual basis when there were literally trillions of matters in its charge, had switched over to a random system. The assumption would be that every document, circulating endlessly from desk to desk, must eventually hit upon the right one. A time-consuming procedure, perhaps, but one that would never fail. The Universe itself operated on the same principle. And for an institution as everlasting as the Universe certainly our Building was such an institution the speed at which these meanderings and perturbations took place was of no consequence. - Stanislaw Lem (Memoirs Found in a Bathtub)
- (Added by: Engelbrecht)

Kickstarter Project We Love: Interface
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

girlinstory
Posted 2016-05-24 12:25 PM (#13618)
Subject: Kickstarter Project We Love: Interface

The Kickstarter for the first book in the Interface Series was made a Project We Love.

Interface is a science fiction series set in 2048, and Big Brother is binge watching.

For a full summary and excerpt, just follow the link. There's bonus video of me playing with a virtual reality headset. Spoiler alert: I look like a total dork.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/448533850/interface-insight

I'm hoping WWE will do a blog post on it, but since it's a long shot, I figured I would post it here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Evastjohn14
Posted 2016-07-03 8:36 AM (#13909 - in reply to #13618)
Subject: RE: Kickstarter Project We Love: Interface

New User

Tried to get funding to promote my new book, CRONE, A Scarlet St. James Novel, using Kickstarter as advised by Archway Publishing. The downloaded J-pegs of my cover and my Author's Photo were both rejected; one with too many bytes, one with too little resolution. After trying several different relevant alternate J-pegs to no avail, the project ended before it even began due to this!

I feel the problem was avoidable and rectifiable, and I would really like to find a way to overcome this obstacle and once again submit my project, as I have over 100K Clicks to Web/Page since Jan of this year and over 8600 FB page likes. The interest seems to be there, the funds to take the book promo to the next level are not!

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Author's picture.jpeg (5KB - 0 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)