open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: It's wrong to think that the strong look down at the weak--in most cases, they aren't even looking at them in the first place. -- Hitagi Senjogahara -- NisiOisin (Owarimonogatari Part 2)
- (Added by: gallyangel)

Crone, A Scarlet St. James Novel
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

Evastjohn14
Posted 2016-07-01 8:32 PM (#13883)
Subject: Crone, A Scarlet St. James Novel

New User

Wasted over $2500 on Facebook ads since Oct 2015 to promote my new novel, with very few sales to show for it despite having almost 100k clicks to website, supposedly. The feedback by those who bought the book through me has been encouraging and very positive, but I need to reach actual horror mavens. I did pose a challenge to the Stephen King people on his FB page. I wondered if I could get 10,000 likes would he read even one word of my book. Even though I was already at 8600, they said in all likelihood, No! lol. It was just a thought. I'd die a happy woman if the most influential author of my life actually knew my book existed.

When was the last time any one out there has read a good old fashioned, edge of your seat, keep the light on horror novel? That's what reading Crone is like; an intense thrill ride with twists and turns, witches, demons, seers, heroes and food fights. When I wrote Crone, I incorporated a lot of actual personal experiences with the paranormal encountered growing up, and reliving some of them was pretty creepy even for me. That's the reason I threw in humor and a little bit of faith and family- to temper the waves of darkness and murder with something light.

All of my novels will be based in Michigan centering around Detroit because of its amazing history and architecture, as well as its notoriety both good and bad.

Once you read Crone, the woods will never be the same!

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Author's picture.jpeg (5KB - 0 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)