open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I want to know why a fire glows, and why flame dust kills. I want my children or theirs...to know what makes this radio work,...and someday this rocket. I want to know much--more than I can learn, no doubt; but if I can start my people learning for themselves... -- Hal Clement (Mission of Gravity)
- (Added by: Scott Laz)

New Member Hello and Invitation
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

drsound2
Posted 2017-07-30 10:55 AM (#16069)
Subject: New Member Hello and Invitation

New User

Greetings fellow authors and enthusiasts! I am an author looking for exposure for my first Sci Fi novel. The title of the book is 'Awakening' and deals with alien intervention in human history. It also deals with controversial topics such as slavery and government cover up. 'Awakening' is the first in a trilogy of novels set in this entirely original universe. I would be willing to provide a not for distribution copy to any reviewer or blogger who would be interested in showcasing it.

Any inquires please direct to drsound2@msn,com.

Thanks very much!

Doug Green
Top of the page Bottom of the page
gallyangel
Posted 2017-08-11 12:56 AM (#16142 - in reply to #16069)
Subject: Re: New Member Hello and Invitation

Uber User

I take it you're using the whole ancient aliens, humans bred as slave labor, and governmental knowledge (perhaps via secret societies) of this ancient history as your idea seeds?
I've been wondering when someone will dive into that particular pool. It's deep and not much mined for material.
My advise to you is this: the lie is different at each level. (That comes from Hoagland, not me. I"m just passing that piece of advise on.)
drsound2
Posted 2017-08-11 7:36 PM (#16146 - in reply to #16142)

New User

Actually not human slave labor, in fact quite the opposite. We bring credence to the issue of how humans suddenly and inexpicablly experienced meteoric jumps in evolution with nothing to explain it. Did we have help? why? The rest as we say is history.

gallyangel
Posted 2017-08-11 9:08 PM (#16147 - in reply to #16146)

Uber User

Sounds like pure Anunnaki and Ancient Alien theory to me. Zecharia Sitchin went down that road decades ago. I"m sure there's plenty left to say.

drsound2
Posted 2017-08-12 10:29 AM (#16150 - in reply to #16147)

New User

gallyangel - 2017-08-11 10:08 PM

Sounds like pure Anunnaki and Ancient Alien theory to me. Zecharia Sitchin went down that road decades ago. I"m sure there's plenty left to say.

Trust me he didn't go down this road.some say this subject had been talked out. I beg to differ. The nature of a.goog story is one that lead a you to a conclusion you assume you know then turns right at the last minute to leave you with a holy cow moment. Reading is believing.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)