open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself. -- Patrick Rothfuss (The Name of the Wind)
- (Added by: CyBorg)

2019 Challenges
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Roll-Your-Own Reading ChallengeMessage format

dalex
Posted 2018-12-01 12:24 PM (#19453)
Subject: 2019 Challenges
Quote Reply

Veteran

Over the past few years, I have hosted a number of challenges.  The only one of these I will continue to host in 2019 is the 12:1 challenge so if anyone wants to take over the others and post them in January, please feel free to do so.  These challenges include: Men in Genre Fiction, Slipstream, Choose Your Own Adventure, Ghoulies & Ghosties, Global Reading, and Theology in Genre Fiction. You are more than welcome to copy/paste the intro info I've written for the challenges.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dalex
Posted 2019-01-05 5:40 AM (#19553 - in reply to #19453)
Subject: Re: 2019 Challenges
Quote Reply

Veteran

Just wanted to give this a *bump* to make sure people see it.
Sable Aradia
Posted 2019-07-21 10:43 PM (#21185 - in reply to #19453)
Subject: Re: 2019 Challenges
Quote Reply

Veteran

HEEEY! Cool that someone else started an apocalyptic fiction challenge, since I was out of commission! Welp, I'm on board. Thanks for doing that!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)