open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "There is simple ignorance, not knowing, and willful ignorance that refuses to know, that covers the light of knowledge with the dark blanket of bias." - Elizabeth Moon - The Speed of Dark
- (Added by: Administrator)

Circe by Madeline Miller
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

devilinlaw
Posted 2021-07-05 11:18 AM (#23245)
Subject: Circe by Madeline Miller

Veteran

hi, guys!
i noticed that although this novel won the 2018 Red Tentacle Award, it has not been added to the Award Winning Books by Women Authors list yet.
thanks!

also as a minor side note, not sure if this is really an "error" per se but the small thumbnail for The Demolished Man by Alfred Bester, as used for the RYOC lists, seems to a negative image of the cover instead the cover itself.
thanks again!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2021-07-05 1:47 PM (#23247 - in reply to #23245)
Subject: RE: Circe by Madeline Miller

Admin

devilinlaw - 2021-07-05 11:18 AM hi, guys! i noticed that although this novel won the 2018 Red Tentacle Award, it has not been added to the Award Winning Books by Women Authors list yet. thanks! also as a minor side note, not sure if this is really an "error" per se but the small thumbnail for The Demolished Man by Alfred Bester, as used for the RYOC lists, seems to a negative image of the cover instead the cover itself. thanks again!

Thanks very much for catching these 2 errors. Circe is updated and I fixed the small image for The Demolished Man. Just have no idea how that one got reversed when the other sizes were good.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)