open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Someday my father would stop writing science fiction, and write something a whole lot of people wanted to read instead. -- Leon, son of Kilgore Trout, in Kurt Vonnegut's Galapagos
- (Added by: Scott Laz)

The Number of the Counting Shall be 3 Reading Challenge
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> Roll-Your-Own Reading ChallengeMessage format

Administrator
Posted 2022-01-01 11:04 AM (#23642)
Subject: The Number of the Counting Shall be 3 Reading Challenge
Quote Reply

Admin

The Number of the Counting Shall be 3 Reading Challenge

Trilogies are always good fun and easy to find. Not to mention that they work well with other challenges.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2022-01-17 10:29 AM (#23712 - in reply to #23642)
Subject: RE: The Number of the Counting Shall be 3 Reading Challenge
Quote Reply

Admin

Last night i made a run to Half Price Books eager to spend some of my HPB gift cards from Christmas. The place was a bit of a shambles from the Holidays and COVID but I managed to find a few gems. The one that matters here is I found the full hardback trilogy The Legends of Camber of Culdi by Katherine Kurtz for $6.00 in the clearance section.

I've never read Kurtz but I've been looking at these books for many years so I'm excited to finally get to read them. It's been awhile since I read any old-school fantasy -- I hope these with scratch that itch.

This will be my first trilogy for the challenge and I can add Kurtz to my Women of Genre Fiction challenge too.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)