open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Indecision may or may not be my problem." - Jimmy Buffett
- (Added by: Administrator)

New Member - HELLO!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

VEGAS
Posted 2023-09-11 4:30 PM (#27161)
Subject: New Member - HELLO!

New User

I am new to forums so forgive my learning curve.

I grew up in the 80s so I love all the greats of sci-fi, horror, fantasy and most comics. I was in the entertainment biz for a majority of my life and now do various different endeavors. One is trying out writing and producing.

I roughed out a novel, but it turned into a live show concept that now has morphed into an online sci-fi experiment.

I desperately need feedback from like minded souls. No one I know digs sci-fi like me so they don't really get what I have done.

I have a website. projectelypsus.com and a youtube page.... youtube.com/@projectelypsus. The site has some of the written content of the universe, some of the physics, characters that support the story. The youtube has episode 1 showing one character from that world.

Please let me know, without me telling too much, if there is something there that makes sense, is compelling and interesting. It is a good vs evil story that is set across dimensions and filled with many different, dynamic characters. The youtube episode character is just one that I chose to be the one to start the story reveal.

Thank you!
Vegas
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)