open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Frank Herbert, Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear, "Dune"
- (Added by: Administrator)

Rivers of London Audible link to wrong book
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

Fluke71
Posted 2019-02-12 12:12 PM (#20710)
Subject: Rivers of London Audible link to wrong book

Audible link in Rivers of London does not point to the book, i usually try to buy my books over WWE, so i can feel that i contribute to this great site.

https://www.worldswithoutend.com/novel.asp?ID=4139
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2019-02-12 3:33 PM (#20711 - in reply to #20710)
Subject: RE: Rivers of London Audible link to wrong book

Admin

Fluke71 - 2019-02-12 12:12 PM Audible link in Rivers of London does not point to the book, i usually try to buy my books over WWE, so i can feel that i contribute to this great site. https://www.worldswithoutend.com/novel.asp?ID=4139

That link looks weird but Midnight Riot is the American alternate title for Rivers of London so the link is correct. If you want the Rivers of London titled version you'll have to buy it from Audible UK. It's the same story and same narrator just different labeling.

Thanks very much for buying your books through our links! You are indeed contributing! If you happen to need anything else from Amazon whilst you're there we'll get a small commission for those things too -- as long as our cookie is still active. So, go ahead and get that new stereo you've been wanting...

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)