open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx
- (Added by: Administrator)

IE 9 submenus problem
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

risbom
Posted 2011-07-20 6:00 PM (#2517)
Subject: IE 9 submenus problem

Regular

Hi,

I am using IE9 on W7 x64 enterprise for some time, and from today submenus are not opening any more. In same time, on Chrome everything work's fine like in IE9 before.

Interesting thing is that when I press wwend home link , and I am  fast enough, I can get submenu open, but for second only before page is repainted completely. I changed nothing on my PC configuration.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2011-07-20 6:10 PM (#2518 - in reply to #2517)
Subject: RE: IE 9 submenus problem

Admin

risbom - 2011-07-20 6:00 PM

Hi,

I am using IE9 on W7 x64 enterprise for some time, and from today submenus are not opening any more. In same time, on Chrome everything work's fine like in IE9 before.

Interesting thing is that when I press wwend home link , and I am  fast enough, I can get submenu open, but for second only before page is repainted completely. I changed nothing on my PC configuration.

Hey risbom,

We made some updates to the sub menu the other day and I noticed we had some caching issues with the jquery script in some browsers.  Try clearing your cache and refreshing the page to see if that helps.  We're looking into it now in case that's not the issue. I've got the same config as you at my work and it works properly for me after the refresh.  Maybe we can put some code in there to force a refresh.

Let me know if that works for you.  Thanks!

risbom
Posted 2011-07-21 1:09 PM (#2519 - in reply to #2517)
Subject: Re: IE 9 submenus problem

Regular

Well, it works now. I didn't do anything. Thanks.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)