open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup." - Anonymous
- (Added by: kayphere)

Easton Press List
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Books, Awards & ListsMessage format

Darling
Posted 2011-11-02 7:35 AM (#2769)
Subject: Easton Press List

Thank you for posting this list. I love it. Easton Press took up the challenge at least as early as the 1980s when I don't know of any other publisher in this country who was doing it. And in spite of the fact that they are not primarily a SF venue, they did remarkably well. They acknowledge some early stuff that others miss. I'm not sure about all the books in their list, but that's part of the fun, discovering whether they did it right and what would be better left off ... but discovering for yourself. It is a life goal of mine to subscribe to their collection, but I'm nearing the place where it will go to the bottom of the bucket ... too expensive, but I keep checking eBay, maybe I'll get a few that way.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2011-11-02 8:17 AM (#2770 - in reply to #2769)
Subject: RE: Easton Press List

Admin

I'm glad you like the list Darling!  I think it's a pretty good one too.   It certainly covers a lot of ground.

I've only got a few EP books in my collection so far but I'd like to get more.  Cost is the major factor of course.  They seem to hold their value pretty well based on the used prices I've seen.  I'll pick up the ones I can find for under $25 (rarely found) or I might go as high as $35 if I just want to treat myself.  They really are beautiful books.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)