open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I'm not a yellow card. I don't have anything to fear." Hock Seng makes himself smile in return, thinking that she does not know how little anyone cares to separate wheat from chaff, when all anyone wants to do is burn a field. - The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
- (Added by: Administrator)


Legion
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Film & TelevisionMessage format
 
Fluke71
Posted 2017-02-11 4:32 PM (#15270)
Subject: Legion



Member

Posts: 17
0
Location: Oslo, Norway
Just saw the first episode, and it was impressive. I dont remember the character from my comix days, but i liked what i saw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_(TV_series)


Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)