open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "As long as I'm dealing in honesty, I may as well admit that I have been more influenced (as a person) by my childhood readings of Tolkien and Lewis than I have been by any philosophers I read in college and grad school. The events and characters in Narnia and Middle Earth shaped my ideals, my dreams, my goals. Kant just annoyed me." - N.D. Wilson
- (Added by: Administrator)


Sci-Fi/Fantasy with ART as main topic
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> SF/F/H ChatMessage format
 
kabelfritz
Posted 2019-10-19 5:22 AM (#21412)
Subject: Sci-Fi/Fantasy with ART as main topic



Member

Posts: 13
0
As the title says, i'm looking for novels that mainly revolve around art - music would be optimal but it could also be general arts. any advices? thx!

Edited by kabelfritz 2019-10-19 5:23 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)