open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Even a paranoid clock is being followed twice a day." - Dan Wells, Partials (Owen Tovar)
- (Added by: Badseedgirl)

Book Trackr
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

Blue gargoyle
Posted 2012-06-30 8:19 PM (#3544)
Subject: Book Trackr

Any chance you could give the option of listing (or sorting) our book trackr novels by author, rather than by title?
... amongst all the other things you are busy doing.

Sorry if someone has already requested this (I just dont have time to read through all the forum entries)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2012-07-09 8:05 AM (#3668 - in reply to #3544)
Subject: RE: Book Trackr

Admin

Blue gargoyle - 2012-06-30 8:19 PM Any chance you could give the option of listing (or sorting) our book trackr novels by author, rather than by title? ... amongst all the other things you are busy doing. Sorry if someone has already requested this (I just dont have time to read through all the forum entries)

That's one of those ideas that are so obvious we just never thought to do it.  It's on our list now.  Thanks for the suggestion!

carrie5012
Posted 2013-02-21 11:04 AM (#4738 - in reply to #3544)
Subject: Re: Book Trackr

New User

Can I also suggest a button that will automatically add the books in Booktracker that you want to read to your Amazon wish list (both UK and US ). Have seen this done on another site but appreciate this might be difficult. As I'm asking for the moon :-) can we also have the option to have them on the wish list in book or kindle format. I know, a big ask!
Kata
Posted 2013-03-24 10:37 AM (#4868 - in reply to #3544)
Subject: Re: Book Trackr

Thank you for adding a Natural History of Dragons! I am have a bit of a problem making it show up on my Women of Genre Reading Challenge listing. Thanks, Kata
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)