Zombies Vs. Unicorns
Allen & Unwin, 2010
Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2010
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|Avg Member Rating:||
It's the epic battle of brains against manes. Which side are you on?
It's a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? This all-original anthology edited by Holly Black (Team Unicorn) and Justine Larbalestier (Team Zombie) makes strong arguments for both sides in the form of spectacular short stories. Half of the stories portray the strengths--for good and evil--of unicorns, and half show the good (and really, really badass) side of zombies. Contributors include many bestselling authors, including Cassandra Clare, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Meg Cabot, Scott Westerfeld, and Margo Lanagan.
This anthology will have everyone asking: Team Zombie or Team Unicorn?
Table of Contents:
- Introduction - essay by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier
- The Highest Justice - short story by Garth Nix
- Love Will Tear Us Apart - novelette by Alaya Dawn Johnson
- The Purity Test - short story by Naomi Novik
- Bougainvillea - novelette by Carrie Ryan
- A Thousand Flowers - novelette by Margo Lanagan
- The Children of the Revolution - novelette by Maureen Johnson
- The Care and Feeding of Your Baby Killer Unicorn - novelette by Diana Peterfreund
- Inoculata - novelette by Scott Westerfeld
- Princess Prettypants - novelette by Meg Cabot
- Cold Hands - short story by Cassandra Clare
- The Third Virgin - novelette by Kathleen Duey
- Prom Night - novelette by Libba Bray
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!