Ford Madox Ford
|Full Name:||Ford Hermann Hueffer|
|Pseudonym:||Ford Madox Ford|
|Born:||December 17, 1873
|Died:||June 26, 1939
No biography exists for this author. Be the first to write one.
Non Series Works
No images currently exist for this author. Be the first to add one.
No videos currently exist for this author. Be the first to submit a YouTube link.
- Tom Stoppard's adaptation of Ford Madox Ford is where it belongs ...
Michael Billington: The greatest works always suffer in translation to the tube, but Parade's End could work perfectly.
- Ford Madox Ford's Parade's End | mirabile dictu
Yes, Christopher Tietjens is my favorite character in literature. He is the hero of Parade's End, Ford Madox Ford's elegant Modernist tetralogy about World War I: Some Do Not..., No More Parades, A Man Could Stand Up--, and ...
- 'Parade's End': Ford Madox Ford's Masterpiece Comes to the Screen
Imagine the production values of ?Downton Abbey,? but aimed at a grown-up audience.
- Sutherland: 'Parade's End' by Ford Madox Ford | KC Confidential
The book was ?The Good Soldier,? by the English writer Ford Madox Ford. Set in various Continental watering holes in the years leading up to the First World War, it deals with two wealthy expatriate couples, one English and ...
- Mind Blowing Books: The Good Soldier (Ford Madox Ford)
This might be the saddest story ever! A review and lessons learnt.
- Poets in Wharton's Library: Ford Madox Ford | Wharton Esherick ...
Poets in Wharton's Library: Ford Madox Ford. April 29, 2013. FMF. Ford Madox Ford. In honor of National Poetry Month, we took a look at the poets found in Wharton's library. On the shelves we found works by Walt Whitman, Robert Frost, ...
- The Edwardian Ford | - Edwardian Culture Network
The latest volume of International Ford Madox Ford Studies is titled 'The Edwardian Ford Madox Ford'. According to the publishers the volume 'focuses on Ford's work from the Edwardian decade and a half before the First ...
- Review: THE GOOD SOLDIER - Ford Madox Ford - The Project ...
This title has been on my TBR list for ages, and as I happen to be going through a phase of reading early 20th century books, this rose to the surface of the TBR pile. This is the story of two couples who get mixed up in each ...
- The Good Soldier by Ford Madox Ford | 50 Year Project
The first time I heard of Ford Madox Ford was when I was reading Ernest Hemingway's A Moveable Feast. I can't remember the exact quote, but essentially Hemingway said readers shouldn't bother with Ford's novels. Then a ...
- kusenkoartur: The Good Soldier (9781475183801) Ford Madox Ford
The Good Soldier: A Tale of Passion is Ford Madox Ford's classic chronicling the tragedy of a seemingly perfect marriage. The main character gradually reveals a version of events that is quite different from what the reader ...
- Book Review by Roy E. Perry: Ford Madox Ford's ?The Good Soldier ...
Graham Greene esteemed Ford Madox Ford's The Good Soldier as ?a masterpiece . . . one of the finest novels of [the 20th] century.? With all due respect to Mr. Greene, this novel is not a masterpiece. Reviewers who give The ...
- tigranevan: Return to Yesterday (9780871405630) Ford Madox Ford
8.5 x 5.8 x 1.4 inches. Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Follows on from Ford Madox Ford's "Ancient Lights" and covers the years from 1894 to the outbreak of World War I espn those guys epub.
- polis: Ford Madox Ford on London
"One may easily sail round England, or circumnavigate the globe," wrote Ford Madox Ford in "The Soul of London," originally published in 1905. "But not the most enthusiastic geographer ... ever memorised a map of London.
- Ford Madox Ford and ?Parade's End? | Out of the Archive
This past fall the Film & Media Archive screened a recently preserved home movie featuring the only known footage of modernist writer, critic, and editor, Ford Madox Ford. As the only known footage of Mr. Ford in existence, ...
- Ford Madox Ford's Parade's End | Classics Journal
Parade's End is unlike anything I've read before. On so many different levels Ford Madox Ford's tetralogy is etched in my memory; It's truly a masterpiece. Weeks after I've finished, it's lingered. As I'm out for a walk my mind ...