open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Orito pictures the human mind as a loom that weaves disparate threads of belief, memory, and narrative into an entity whose common name is Self, and which sometimes calls itself Perception. David Mitchell (The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet)
- (Added by: Rhondak101)


Mail stuck in outbox
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format
 
spoltz
Posted 2015-01-05 6:29 PM (#9174)
Subject: Mail stuck in outbox



Uber User

Posts: 386
100
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, USA
I tried to email the participants in my challenges, alerting them that I finally created the forums for them. Only one has gone out so far. Are there issues with the mail system? Or am I supposed to do something to force them to send?

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2015-01-05 9:35 PM (#9178 - in reply to #9174)
Subject: RE: Mail stuck in outbox



Admin

Posts: 4191
2000
Location: Dallas, Texas

spoltz - 2015-01-05 6:29 PM I tried to email the participants in my challenges, alerting them that I finally created the forums for them. Only one has gone out so far. Are there issues with the mail system? Or am I supposed to do something to force them to send? Thanks!

Do you mean you sent a private message through the forum?  If it's a private message it will sit in your outbox until they take notice that there is a private message waiting for them.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
spoltz
Posted 2015-01-05 10:26 PM (#9180 - in reply to #9174)
Subject: Re: Mail stuck in outbox



Uber User

Posts: 386
100
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, USA
Thanks for the clarification Dave!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)