open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I'm not a yellow card. I don't have anything to fear." Hock Seng makes himself smile in return, thinking that she does not know how little anyone cares to separate wheat from chaff, when all anyone wants to do is burn a field. - The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
- (Added by: Administrator)


Possible error in search function
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format
 
SSSimon
Posted 2020-01-17 4:29 AM (#21709)
Subject: Possible error in search function



Uber User

Posts: 20
0
Searching for "China MiƩville" works, but "China Mieville" does not:
http://www.worldswithoutend.com/searchwwe.asp?st=China+Mieville
Search Results Returned: 0

I understand that this can be considered a feature ;) but I'm reporting it as a bug since it may confuse users.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)