open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." - Harlan Ellison (Paladin of the Lost Hour)
- (Added by: Administrator)


Roll-Your-Own Error
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format
 
Weesam
Posted 2015-06-03 3:36 AM (#10699)
Subject: Roll-Your-Own Error



Uber User

Posts: 643
500
Location: New Zealand
Hi

I thought I had set a challenge I made to Private, but it is showing as Public and won't let me change it.

It was called the Rainbow Challenge, and is meant to be a private challenge for me to track my reading for a Goodreads reading group

Is someone able to help me reset it to Private? It won't make sense for anyone else.

Weesam
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2015-06-03 9:00 AM (#10701 - in reply to #10699)
Subject: RE: Roll-Your-Own Error



Admin

Posts: 4191
2000
Location: Dallas, Texas

Weesam - 2015-06-03 3:36 AM Hi I thought I had set a challenge I made to Private, but it is showing as Public and won't let me change it. It was called the Rainbow Challenge, and is meant to be a private challenge for me to track my reading for a Goodreads reading group Is someone able to help me reset it to Private? It won't make sense for anyone else. Weesam

It's set to private now.  Sorry for the trouble.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)