open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic." - Frank Herbert
- (Added by: Administrator)

Campbell Award
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

justifiedsinner
Posted 2015-03-13 11:17 AM (#9869)
Subject: Campbell Award

Uber User

The 2014 listing omits the mention of 2nd and third place winners (i.e. they are just noted as finalists). 2nd place - Evening's Empires - Paul McAuley. 3rd place - The Red: First Light - Linda Nagata.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2015-03-13 5:41 PM (#9873 - in reply to #9869)
Subject: RE: Campbell Award

Admin

justifiedsinner - 2015-03-13 11:17 AM The 2014 listing omits the mention of 2nd and third place winners (i.e. they are just noted as finalists). 2nd place - Evening's Empires - Paul McAuley. 3rd place - The Red: First Light - Linda Nagata.

Well, would you look at that?  Yeah, we just had the winner picked out and the rest as also rans.  We've never had 2nd and 3rd in the listing.  I've gone through and put them in the proper order now, 1, 2, 3 and then the rest alpha by author last name.  We'll add labels for 2nd and 3rd later to make it more clear as well.  That requires a bit of code be added so on the list of updates it goes until we can get around to it.  thanks for pointing out the issue.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)