open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor." - Neil Gaiman
- (Added by: Administrator)

Adding lists and series
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Now viewing page 8 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Comments & SuggestionsMessage format

htaccess
Posted 2012-12-10 4:14 PM (#4389 - in reply to #1740)
Subject: Re: Adding lists and series

Veteran

... and the "Bloomsbury Good Reading Guides" are actually very good too. +1
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2012-12-10 4:46 PM (#4390 - in reply to #4387)
Subject: Re: Adding lists and series

Admin

htaccess - 2012-12-10 4:07 PM Its high time worldswithoutend produced a list so it can be classed as a big name organisation like the other list producers out there!

Heh.  Thanks for the vote of confidence. Well, I'm comfortable deriving lists from our data like our Award Winning Books by Woman Authors and the WWEnd Top Nominated Books of All-Time, but to actually create a list from scratch is not something I'm eager to mess with.  Too many good lists out there that we can leverage to bother making 'em up on our own.  I think our job is more about presenting the best lists than trying to determine any ourselves.  We'll still probably end up making some anyway.

htaccess - 2012-12-10 4:09 PM Oh, and the Fantasy Mistressworks Fifty gets my vote for adding to the lists, looks like a good one.

Yeah, this is one I want to get to pretty soon.  Prolly some time after the new year.

htaccess - 2012-12-10 4:14 PM ... and the "Bloomsbury Good Reading Guides" are actually very good too. +1

Another interesting list that I still need to look into.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Now viewing page 8 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)