open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "A lot of the people who read a bestselling novel, for example, do not read much other fiction. By contrast, the audience for an obscure novel is largely composed of people who read a lot. That means the least popular books are judged by people who have the highest standards, while the most popular are judged by people who literally do not know any better. " -- The Economist
- (Added by: Acknud)

can't log out
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Web Site Feedback -> Report ErrorsMessage format

knobren
Posted 2013-03-11 3:57 AM (#4821)
Subject: can't log out

New User

I can't seem to log out of this site from my Android tablet. I can see there is a log out on the myworld pull down menu, but I can't get to it. When i try to open the pull down menu, the profile page opens, but it doesn't have a log out link. Could you please put a log off in the menu at the bottom or somewhere else that someone with this kind of problem can get to? Thanks. :-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2013-04-10 11:30 AM (#4939 - in reply to #4821)
Subject: RE: can't log out

Admin

knobren - 2013-03-11 3:57 AM I can't seem to log out of this site from my Android tablet. I can see there is a log out on the myworld pull down menu, but I can't get to it. When i try to open the pull down menu, the profile page opens, but it doesn't have a log out link. Could you please put a log off in the menu at the bottom or somewhere else that someone with this kind of problem can get to? Thanks. :-)

knobren,  I missed this post so my appologies for the lateness of my reply.  I'll look into putting a logout in the footer but for now you can click the logoff link at the top of the forum under the submenu.  It's king of hard to see but it will do the trick until we can make the edit.  Thanks!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)