open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "History often resembles myth, because they are both ultimately of the same stuff. -J.R.R. Tolkien
- (Added by: icowrich)

WWend Most Nominated
Moderators: Admin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> SF/F/H ChatMessage format

justifiedsinner
Posted 2013-04-02 9:46 AM (#4888)
Subject: WWend Most Nominated

Uber User

Does this list get updated? I would have thought that Embassytown with 6 noms would be suitable for inclusion.

Edited by justifiedsinner 2013-04-02 9:47 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Administrator
Posted 2013-04-10 11:25 AM (#4938 - in reply to #4888)
Subject: RE: WWend Most Nominated

Admin

justifiedsinner - 2013-04-02 9:46 AM Does this list get updated? I would have thought that Embassytown with 6 noms would be suitable for inclusion.

The list does get updated but it's a manual process so we have to remember to do it.  I've added Embassytown and 2312 to it but it needs a thorough overhaul to make sure we're not missing anything else.  Thanks for the heads up and I'll post here when we get the list cleaned up.

justifiedsinner
Posted 2013-04-10 11:43 AM (#4940 - in reply to #4888)
Subject: Re: WWend Most Nominated

Uber User

Thanks for the update. The discrepancies seem to involve just the most recent awards which makes sense since I assume you would wait until the award season(s) for any particular book had ended - a two year process. I just mentioned Embassytown since it seemed like it would be subject to any more awards. Of the books that have finished their cycles I only notice Among Others (5) and Dance with Dragons (4) as being omitted.
Administrator
Posted 2013-04-10 11:58 AM (#4942 - in reply to #4940)
Subject: Re: WWend Most Nominated

Admin

justifiedsinner - 2013-04-10 11:43 AM Thanks for the update. The discrepancies seem to involve just the most recent awards which makes sense since I assume you would wait until the award season(s) for any particular book had ended - a two year process. I just mentioned Embassytown since it seemed like it would be subject to any more awards. Of the books that have finished their cycles I only notice Among Others (5) and Dance with Dragons (4) as being omitted.

I've tacked on Among Others and A Dance with Dragons, thanks for those as well.  When we get the code updated the sort order will make more sense but at least they're in there.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)