open

Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Forums

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne
- (Added by: Administrator)

Zombie George Washington: The Zombie President and His Zombie Army March to Retake DC
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> WWEnd Member ProjectsMessage format

GBBanks
Posted 2013-10-03 3:53 PM (#5633)
Subject: Zombie George Washington: The Zombie President and His Zombie Army March to Retake DC

New User

I am a disabled African American author from Georgia who has written a novel entitled Zombie George Washington: The Zombie President and His Zombie Army March to Retake DC, Ive been wheelchair- and home-bound and cared for by my parents for all of my 48-years. But through the power of my imagination, I have been able to escape to far-off lands and go on magical adventures, and now I hope to use that very same ability to better my life, to give back to my parents for everything they have done for me throughout my life, and to free myself of the fear of being left alone and placed into a nursing home when they are gone.

Writing is my way of escape. At first it was just an emotional escape, a way to experience the kind of life I could only dream about, and to work through any inner demons that crept into my psyche. But now I hope to turn writing into a career where I can provide for myself and hire a personal nurse, provide for my elderly parents, and finally go out and explore the world in ways that I have only been able to do up to now through a television screen and in my dreams.

My disease, one that has caused me to have extremely brittle bones, stunted my growth, and left me dealing with frequent respiratory issues, has never deterred me from having big dreams, and I have spent much of my life trying to help others in any way that I can. Through my writing, I greatly enjoy exploring matters of death and life since, when one has a chronic or lifelong illness, you are much more aware of your own mortality. And Zombie George Washington: The Zombie President and His Zombie Army March to Retake DC, which is an epic zombie war tale that can be compared to the films World War Z combined with the film Olympus Has Fallen, also explores various issues of life and death. My ultimate goal is to turn Zombie George Washington into a successful film in the vein of World War Z combined with Olympus Has Fallen, and/or to have it become a bestselling novel.
If there is anything you can do to help to turn this dream into a reality, please contact me via email at: author.gbb@gmail.com.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)