The Compass Rose
|Author:||Ursula K. Le Guin
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|Genre:||Science-Fiction / Fantasy|
|Avg Member Rating:||
North to Orsinia and the boundaries between reality and madness... South to discover Antarctica with three ladies from Chile... West to find an enchanted harp and the borderland between life and death... and onward to all points on and off the compass. Twenty astonishing stories from acclaimed author Ursula K. Le Guin that carry us to worlds of wonder and horror, desire and destiny, enchantment and doom.
Table of Contents:
- Preface - (1982) - essay by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Gwilan's Harp - (1977)
- Intracom - (1974)
- Malheur County - (1979)
- Mazes - (1975)
- Schrödinger's Cat - (1974)
- Small Change - (1981)
- Some Approaches to the Problem of the Shortage of Time - (1979)
- SQ - (1978)
- Sur - (1982)
- The Diary of the Rose - (1976)
- The Eye Altering - (1976)
- The First Report of the Shipwrecked Foreigner to the Kadanh of Derb - (1978)
- The New Atlantis - (1975)
- The Pathways of Desire - (1979)
- The Phoenix - (1982)
- The Water Is Wide - (1976)
- The White Donkey - (1980)
- The Wife's Story - (1982)
- Two Delays on the Northern Line - (1979)
- The Author of the Acacia Seeds and Other Extracts from the Journal of the Association of Therolinguistics - (1974)
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!