Mirrorshades: The Cyberpunk Anthology
Ace Books, 1988
Arbor House, 1986
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|If you liked Mirrorshades: The Cyberpunk Anthology you might like these books.|
|Avg Member Rating:||
With their hard-edged, street-wise prose, they created frighteningly probable futures of high-tech societies and low-life hustlers. Fans and critics call their world cyberpunk. Here is the definitive "cyberpunk" short fiction collection.
Table of Contents:
- Preface - essay by Bruce Sterling
- The Gernsback Continuum - (1981) - shortstory by William Gibson
- Snake-Eyes - (1986) - shortstory by Tom Maddox
- Rock On - (1984) - shortstory by Pat Cadigan
- Tales of Houdini - (1981) - shortstory by Rudy Rucker
- 400 Boys - (1983) - shortstory by Marc Laidlaw
- Solstice - (1985) - novelette by James Patrick Kelly
- Petra - (1982) - shortstory by Greg Bear
- Till Human Voices Wake Us - (1984) - shortstory by Lewis Shiner
- Freezone - (1985) - shortstory by John Shirley
- Stone Lives - (1985) - novelette by Paul Di Filippo
- Red Star, Winter Orbit - (1983) - novelette by William Gibson and Bruce Sterling
- Mozart in Mirrorshades - (1985) - shortstory by Bruce Sterling and Lewis Shiner
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!