The Man Who Sold the Moon (collection)
|Author:||Robert A. Heinlein
New English Library, 1971
New English Library, 1970
Pan Books, 1963
Pan Books, 1955
Sidgwick & Jackson, 1953
Shasta Publishers, 1950
This book does not appear to be part of a series. If this is incorrect, and you know the name of the series to which it belongs, please let us know.
|Sub-Genre Tags:||Hard SF|
|If you liked The Man Who Sold the Moon (collection) you might like these books.|
|Avg Member Rating:||
D. D. Harriman is a billionaire with a dream: the dream of Space for All Mankind. The method? Anything that works. Maybe, in fact, Harriman goes too far.
But he will give us the stars....
Table of Contents:
- Preface (The Man Who Sold the Moon) - (1950) - essay
- Introduction (The Man Who Sold the Moon) - (1950) - essay by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Life-Line - [Future History] - (1939) - short story
- 'Let There Be Light' - [Future History] - short story (variant of Let There Be Light 1940) [as by Robert Heinlein ]
- The Roads Must Roll - [Future History] - (1940) - novelette
- Blow-Ups Happen - [Future History] - (1940) - novella (variant of Blowups Happen) [as by Robert Heinlein ]
- The Man Who Sold the Moon - [D. D. Harriman] - (1950) - novella
- Requiem - [D. D. Harriman] - (1940) - short story
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!