The Conan Chronicles, Volume 2: The Hour of the Dragon
|Author:||Robert E. Howard
|Series:||The Conan Chronicles: Book 2|
1. The Conan Chronicles, Volume 1
|Sub-Genre Tags:||Heroic Fantasy|
Sword and Sorcery
|If you liked The Conan Chronicles, Volume 2: The Hour of the Dragon you might like these books.|
|Avg Member Rating:||
The second volume, completing the definitive collection of Conan stories, featuring the most distinctive and well known fantasy hero of all time.
Conan the Cimmerian: he rose from boy-thief and mercenary to become kingof Aquilonia. Neither supernatural fiends nor demonic sorcery could oppose the barbarian warrior as he wielded his mighty sword and dispatched his enemies to a bloody doom on the battlefields of the legendary Hyborian Age.
Collected together for the first time anywhere in the world, in chronological order, are all Robert E. Howard's definitive stories of Conan, exactly as he wrote them, as fresh, atmospheric and vibrant today as when they were first published in the pulp magazines more than sixty years ago.
Table of Contents:
- Notes on Various People of the Hyborian Age - (1977) - essay by Julian May
- Red Nails - (1936)
- Jewels of Gwahlur - (1935)
- Beyond the Black River - (1935)
- The Black Stranger - (1987)
- Wolves Beyond the Border (Draft) - (2000)
- The Phoenix on the Sword - (1932)
- The Scarlet Citadel - (1933)
- The Hour of the Dragon - (1977) - novel
- The Hour of the Dragon - (1969) - poem
- Cimmeria - (1965) - poem
- Afterword: Robert E. Howard and Conan: The Final Years - essay by Stephen Jones
No excerpt currently exists for this novel. Be the first to submit one!
There are currently no reviews for this novel. Be the first to submit one! You must be logged in to submit a review in the BookTrackr section above.
No alternate cover images currently exist for this novel. Be the first to submit one!